This is the perfect part-time program for the full-time working professional interested in global marketing and sourcing, inventory, distribution, and transportation management as well as supporting economics and accounting.
The MS-ILM program consists of nine (9), courses for a total of 36 graduate credit hours. Students are admitted and can take courses in the fall, spring, or summer trimesters.All courses are taught by industry and academic professionals.
The Online MS in International Logistics offers:
- A Trimester program designed for the working professional; Keep your full-time career while completing courses
- Total of 36-credit hours consisting of 9, 4 credit-hour courses
- Online courses offering anytime, anywhere learning environment
- Fully involved faculty and student interaction utilizing latest learning technologies; creating the on-site experience in a virtual, online classroom
- Interact with students throughout the world; no bricks, no mortar, no borders
- Accepting applicants throughout the year, not just in the Fall semester
- Undergraduate degree in business or specific organization level is not required
- Taught by faculty with real-world industry experience
- 4+1 Alumni Advantage for MMA alumni
- 2-course exemption for MMA IBL undergraduate alumni who qualify
There are hundreds of career paths for logistics professionals. Maine Maritime Academy graduates enjoy a respected reputation in today’s business and transportation industries. Selected employers of our Master’s degree graduates include: Amazon, Bath Iron Works, Boeing, Carnival Cruise Lines, Caterpillar, Cianbro Corporation, Delhaize Group, Exxon-Mobil, General Dynamics (NASSCO), IDEXX, L.L. Bean, Sappi Fine Papers and Seadrill.