- is recognized as one of the most healthful states in the nation with summer temperatures averaging 70°F and winter temperatures averaging 20°F.
- has 5,500 miles of coastline, and about 2000 islands off the coast.
- has 542,629 acres of state and national parks
- contains 32,000 miles of rivers and streams.
- with nearly 90% forested land is called the Pine Tree State.
- is known worldwide for lobsters, blueberries, and
|Location||Northeast USA, borders Canadian provinces of New Brunswick and Quebec|
|Same day access to:||Boston, New York, Montreal|
For more information about Maine, go to www.visitmaine.com